I don't want to out a certain person that I forced to see an R rated movie with me, but just know a certain person came with me and we laughed until we cried! We saw No Strings Attached & LOVED every second of it. We ate popcorn with butter on top & an extra large soda. Guy Branum was in the movie. He opened for Chelsea Handler when I went to her show. I'm now in love with Ashton Kutcher. Natalie Portman was amazing. I highly recommend that you go see this movie! I want someone to make me a period mix! Definitely my kind of movie!
I don't know why in the world Keaton and Kody have suddenly decided that getting insanely hyper at bedtime is a great idea. Starting tomorrow I am going to get these crazy boys back on a schedule. I love to hear them giggling and having fun but they are literally bouncing off the walls and flipping off of their beds. I'd like to see them do this at noon instead of at midnight.
I can't believe I'm blogging right now when I have a Bachelor to watch!
We have new neighbors. I found them on facebook before even meeting them. Kind of weird that we are facebook friends before actually meeting but this is the world we live in now.
I love my Ipad! Today was a beautiful day. It felt like Spring. I walked Keaton to school and picked him up from school on my bike. While he was gone I cleaned out our garage (i'll do anything to avoid inside housework). My Ipad kept me from getting bored. It's become my best friend when I'm cleaning and doing projects. I LOVE listening to podcasts & Pandora while I get my stuff done. The tricky thing is to keep Keaton and Kody away from it. That's why it was so nice on Saturday to have a few hours to cook and clean while listening to my favorite things. I don't know how I ever lived without it!
It's midnight and Kody is awake but he finally just climbed up on lap and snuggled in. Time to turn off the computer and enjoy this child while he is calm, sleepy & snuggly! I seem to love being a mom the most when I get a little me time once in a while. A few hours on Saturday and getting to see a hilarious movie tonight is just what I needed.
1 comment:
Yay for going to a freaking great movie that makes you laugh until you cry! Moms need that once in a while. I need a period mix CD since I am currently on the worst period of my life. I feel more free to say what I want on your blog since it is private now. Maybe I need an iPad ... someday....
Post a Comment