Right now Kody is still doing his I hate you stuff. He says it like he's joking half the time but sometimes he's really just mean and I think he really hates me. I tried to ignore him but that didn't work. I tried to put him in time out but that didn't work. I tried to yell at him & tell him its rude but that didn't work. I tried to pretend like I was crying & told him he was hurting my feelings but guess what? It didn't work! I've moved on to a really mature way of handling it. I mock him! Yep I mock my 3 year old. When he says "I hate you". I copy him in a really annoying voice. Well it appears that this is not working either. I'm thinking hot sauce or back to ignoring it all the time again.
He really does have a sweet side & it's not just when he's asleep:)! He has a shy side & gets all whispery (made up that word) & quiet, especially around girls. If I've been out I always come home to a big greeting from him. "MOM, you're home". He wraps his arms around my leg & I love it. It's moments like this where I know he really does love me. He loves playing on my Ipad & is a total pro! Sometimes we think he can actually read.
1 comment:
Kody. Oh little Kody. That kid has more personality than he know what to do with. As mom would say, "he has Personality, Plus!" I feel the need to point out that he never says he hates me.
Post a Comment