Friday, January 21, 2011

Bored of blogging...

Has this really happened to me? YES it has!  Maybe it's because it's private & I know nobody looks at it.  I guess it's more fun (heard funner is now a word) to blog when you know people are reading.  I have some great pictures to post but instead I'm off to catch up on some DVR before I get ready to go turn in our pathfinder!  YAY it's time to say goodbye to the leased car.  We only had to pay for it for one year out of the three we had it but that one year was pricey!  To go from NEVER paying for insurance, gas or the payment & them BAM there it is.  Jason got an old truck (way more his style than a nice car) & then spent the entire weekend in the garage with his bro. Phill fixing it.  Nice of Phill & I'm glad Jason likes to do that stuff but I'm not gonna lie, I was bugged.  I wanted me some Jason time!  I whined to him that I was bored & now he's been almost too attentive!  I'm so behind on my DVR.  He wants to chat all the time.  I love it but I'm really not used to it.  Jason is not boring.  He's fun.  I should not have told him he was boring because he really just wasn't feeling well.  So please check back for some interesting pictures.  I'll give you a hint... They involve covering private parts, blue tape & some kids that found something to do on a rainy day.

3 comments:

Suzi said...

I know how you feel about blogging, but you better not stop! I love your posts!! That is so awesome that Jason is trying to not be so boring now, i wish Chuck would try to do that. :)

Marci said...

Don't stop blogging! Are you kidding me? You are my blogging idol. And it will be sooooo worth it in the long run.

Shanade said...

Oh don't be bored with blogging... I always check your blog especially when I need a good laugh. I'm just a horrible commenter. I understand though, I've been getting a little bored with the blog too, but really I think it's just a lack of motivation since I don't seem to have energy to be a creative and witty writer on top of mommy to three kids three and under, a world class chef, amazing 1950's housewife, DIY queen (by myself since my husband hates any house project) and most recently a church widow... more so than ever. Phew, glad to have that off my chest. Hope you're having a great day!