I desperately needed our house to myself! I just wanted to clean & cook in a quiet house so Jason took the boys on an adventure is his "new" truck. They think this old truck is the greatest thing on earth. Lady Elaine was happy to jump in too! She sheds like crazy so she's not allowed in my sweet mini van. Jason took them to shoot bb guns, bows and arrows & they even roasted hotdogs. They came home after about 4 hours & I was bummed. I wanted them gone longer! I really enjoyed my quiet house. I love that Keaton & Kody enjoy hanging out with me all the time but sometimes I must move freely throughout my house without tripping over them. Thanks to Camden for remembering to take the camera to document the fun adventure.












1 comment:
I loooooove having the house all to myself so I can get things done! It looks like they had a great adventure!
Post a Comment