Guess what folks, I found my camera! How did it suddenly appear in the middle arm rest thing that I'd looked in? This happens to me quite often. Things magically appear in places I've already looked. Now I can't find the little cord that hooks it to the computer. I'll post some Christmas morning pics of that later. I love do it your self home remedies. While laying in my warm and comfy bed this morning I somehow found myself on the peta.org website, which led me to lots of interesting videos on You Tube. Here's one I'll be trying.
1 comment:
So this one is great too but it will sting a little when you spray it on. You could do the aspirin toner and then spray this on your face before bed & you'd have the smoothest face ever. I look at my boys skin & I'm so jealous!!!
Post a Comment