I can't stop. I found this one that looked cool too. A few weeks ago I broke out so bad when I was having my period. Now I'm on a mission to stop it from ever happening again. I'm drinking lots of water and now with these helpful You Tube videos I should have beautiful skin. We'll see...
3 comments:
Cool, i want to try this! My skin is terrible right now! Let me know if it works for you. So happy you found your camera too!
So, what is the verdict? Is this stuff great?
Seriously this stuff is GREAT. I don't know if it's the aspirin that is working as an exfoliator or the ingredients that are making my skin look better. I never exfoliate so maybe that's it. All I know is that it's winter & I have DRY skin & this has taken care of the dry! I still use moisturizer but I don't really even need it because it's made my skin so smooth! It's a freaking miracle people. A miracle I tell ya!
Post a Comment