Friday, January 28, 2011
Camden
Camden was moved to a new class. Camden & another boy in his old class were just bad for each other. They brought out the bad & NO good. After lots of trips to the principal's office & even some in school suspension we suggested he get moved away from this boy. We haven't had one complaint since! He even comes home from school and comments about how this other boy is still getting in trouble & he's glad he's not anymore. It's hard to watch them go through this stuff but I'm so glad he seems to be figuring it out on his own. It's in his nature to tease but I can definitely see that he's finally starting to understand that he doesn't always need to be the kid running the show. He even got 100% on his last spelling test. I'm very proud of the good choices he's trying hard to make!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go, Cam!!!
Post a Comment