So let's just get started here....
-That slap looked hard! Not nice. The girl that slapped him is really pretty though. I'm guessing she'll be around for a while.
-I'm embarrassed for dentist girl and her undie dance. She looks fun but needs to tone down her excitement! She could end up being the obsessed one this season.
-What the hell is up with vampire teeth? These producers are good. They always find the WTF chick & I love them for it!
-Catch me girl.... Really?
-Brad was not the most hated man in America. That's just dumb to say! A man that Couldn't commit is just a man that can't commit. He has issues with his dad that abandoned him. Poor Brad. I feel bad for him.
-I noticed some immediate chemistry between Brad & Jackie (girl in yellow dress/ pinky swear girl) when she got out of the limo. She'll be around for a while.
-I'm surprised he gave the first impression rose to NY girl. I don't see it.
-I like that there's a girl from SLC. She seems a little crazy though. I want to hear more of her story. I might need to do some in depth research/ googling;).
I still can't find my camera. I lost it on Christmas day. My resolution is to stick to my tiny little budget for 90 days. I have to prove that I can do this! Unfortunately a camera is not in my tiny budget. Looks like stories of my children will be on hold, and reviews of my beloved show will take their place:). Please feel free to share your thoughts on this lovely show. Jason should be happy it's back on if ya known what I mean;). Too bad my sister Marci doesn't watch since she's one of my only commenter's. Suzi, please share your thoughts. Thanks:).
3 comments:
Dude, my hubby wouldn't let me watch it lastnight and we couldn't record it because we were recording something else. Do they have reruns you can watch later? I am dying to see it!! Sorry i can't give you any feedback!
I am totally with you. There is just no way Brad was the most hated man in America. I mean, I don't even know who he is, so I didn't hate him! And really, Vampire Teeth girl? Is that a shout out to Twilight?
Hahaha. I wish I could be a Bachelor junkie, but I just can't fit it in! I am going to try to watch The Biggest Loser AND American Idol. That is a lot of commitment to reality TV. A lot. Where the heck am I going to fit in Oprah, the Peter Walsh organizing show on OWN, Glee, Private Practice, Grey's, Desperate Housewifes, Modern Family, Cougartown, The Soup, AND The Dish? Oh my gosh. What am I going to do????
You had just better get another camera, and eat Raman Noodles for the next month. Do it. Fit it in the budget someone. OR maybe Grandpa T. could buy you one. I'm just saying.
Oops! After reading over my looong comment, I meant to say "fit it in the budget SOMEHOW." Geez.
Post a Comment