I really don't have anything interesting to blog about. I'm really pissed about my missing camera! Why do I have so many camera problems? I guess I need to go spend ANOTHER $100 on a camera! I forgot to get one at Kohl's when they were on sale. Blogging just isn't fun for me unless I have a camera. Right now I want to catch up but Caleb has his radio on way too loud & I can't think!
Jason came home early from work on Friday because he was sick. I was so bummed that he was sick because I desperately needed to break free of my house!!! I've never gone to a movie by myself but I was tempted. Instead I went to a few stores & talked on the phone with friends. It was a really boring weekend! We did make it to Caleb's basketball game on Saturday where we realized we need to do a bit more practicing at home. He got confused a few times out on the court because he wasn't sure who he was blocking. It's so unbelievably hard as a parent to watch your child get that insecure look on their face. He does seem to like basketball.
So Jason was still sick on Saturday & I felt like I would DIE of boredom! I can't handle everyone sitting around and watching TV. I ended up sick after church on Sunday. It was really horrible & it made me feel bad for Jason. I made up a nice cocktail of various medications & I went to sleep at 8:00. I woke up feeling pretty good. Hurray!
Jason made a carrot cake on Sunday afternoon while I was taking a nap. He put a thin layer of delicious cream cheese frosting on top & then went to Home Depot to get a few things while the cake cooled down. I wasn't doing a very good job of keeping and eye on the kids since my head hurt SOOO freaking bad. While he was gone Kody decided he wanted some frosting so he licked off the frosting and took a few handfuls of the cake. Poor Jason worked so hard on that cake. I'm not afraid of Kody germs so I still ate some. It was delicious!
Keaton has his preschool Christmas program tonight. His teacher had to reschedule it because she got strep throat. Keaton LOVES to perform. He did a really good job at the Halloween program so I can't wait to see him get all into it tonight. Too bad I don't have a good camera to document the occasion.
The Bachelor is on tonight! I seriously need counseling. Why do I love this cheesy show so much? Jason should be happy when it's on because I get all in the mood, but instead he HATES this show. It's right up there with Oprah on his list of shows he hates.
When I was all sick in bed yesterday Kody came in to see me & I told him my head hurt. He put his hand on my head & said it was burning his fingers. He got this sweet concerned look on his face & said "It's o.k Mom, Don't be sad. I'll make you all safe". He sat there and played with my hair & said sweet things to me. It's a dang good thing that I have these sweet moments to reflect on because most of the time he's yelling at me that I'm a baby or that he hates me.
O.K so that's all I have to report about right now. Obviously my life is quite boring at the moment. Oh this a random post so I have one more thing. I bought some paint for my office. It's a greenish color & I love it. A sweet bubbly little lady from my ward has it in her office so she was kind enough to share the color with me. I can't wait to get started on it. I need a good project in January to keep me from going crazy. Jason's previous employer paid for his car but it was a lease in his name for 3 yrs. We finally get to turn it in at the end of the month. Paying $599 a month for a car really isn't fun!!!!! Jason is looking for a little truck & we are going to sell our trailer. That stinkin' trailer BUGS me. It sits on our driveway & I don't like it. Jason won't move it.
I think this post wins for the lamest post of my entire blogging history. I'm off to make some funeral potatoes to go along with the ham we are having for dinner.
2 comments:
I love randomness! Kody's sweets moments sure are sweet. I really do hope he keeps you safe! I am avoiding getting ready for work by reading your blog. I am sorry you were sick. Dang. It seems to be a year of sickness for your fam. Which totally sucks.
You could never post anything lame! Hopefully, this week or weekend won't be so boring or be filled with sickness! I am loving the Bachelor too! Chuck is the exact same as Jason, he hates it! Good luck getting a new car and moving that stinkin trailer! Your dinner sounds yummy, you rock!!
Post a Comment