Wednesday, December 22, 2010

YAY for Christmas cupcakes

I'm in the middle of laundry hell due to some stomach flu issues where the boys missed the toilet.  I want to get it done before Santa comes in a few days.  I really didn't want to stop & decorate cupcakes so I decided to let them decorate all on their own.  They feel pretty cool & I'm sure that most the frosting is ending up on their face instead of on the cupcake.  They are so excited for the big day & want to be doing Christmas stuff 24/7.  Today we went to Chickfila with friends & to a movie w/ Grammy, Marci & kids.  It's now time to stay home for more than 10 seconds & get shiz done!  Is it bad that my boys don't think piss or shiz are bad words?  At least they don't say shit anymore.  Shit really is a gross word.  It's poop & we have enough poop talk around here.  I think a resolution for the new year will be for me (I'm worse than Jason) to quit saying bad words.  And one cute thing that I loved hearing the other day was Camden saying a prayer, pleading to his Heavenly Father to please make him feel better.  The poor kid was hugging the toilet (been there, done that;)) & praying.  It was pretty cute.  His prayer worked & he didn't throw up anymore.

3 comments:

Marci said...

Ok. I love your random thought process post. My kids say shiz too. Even Tanner, who is pretty against swear words. Collin was singing a song last night and changed one of the word to "shit" to see if I would notice, and I totally didn't. He thought that was hilarious. I can't remember what song, but I'll have to update this when I do. The movie was great! Thanks for going. I think I am grounding myself to the house today to get everything done. I still haven't even sent out my Christmas cards. Geez! I even took them to the wrestling meet to work on. Remind me to tell you what Robb's dad said about them. I love Kody's face in that picture. I love that he snuggled up on my lap for part of the movie. But then Tanner took him away from me. Geez! Maybe I should have written all of this stuff on my own blog! Then I could have had a cool random post like you!

Jen said...

You know I don't even mean to have random posts. C.S & I should be bffs because we are just alike... Oh a birdie just flew by... Oh I just saw a dog take a shit on my front lawn. I feel now that my blog is private that I can swear on it. I need to stop this unruly behavior! Random comments are SO welcome here! Please use this space to vent. In fact I'm going to make it so my comment section says that. Bye.

Suzi said...

Funny blog J!! I need to get some shiz done too! :)