Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ooopsie


This tree looks incredibly pathetic.  It's actually a nice tree when it's standing up.  It doesn't have any cute bows or nice ornaments.  One day I'll have a beautifully decorated tree but for the next few years it will be a big toy that comes out one month out of the year.  The boys hung all the decorations and have made most of them.  Keaton & Kody are entertained for hours by removing all the ornaments and putting them back up.  Usually most of them end up on one branch.  Jason is out of town & I can't sleep so I decided to clean.  Keaton's pillow pet was behind the tree so I tried to move the tree to get it and it fell over.  I can't get half the lights to work on it now!  When I tried to stand it back up the top half landed on me.  Either that tree is way heavier than it looks or I'm a wuss.  Too bad the boys weren't awake to witness ME being the one to knock the tree down instead of them this year.

**update since i made this post.  i was telling caleb & camden how it fell over on me & they admitted that it's fallen on them too but they were able to get it back up.  it's now leaning against the wall because keaton tried to climb it this morning to put the star back on top.  poor little tree just can't survive our house.**

4 comments:

Suzi said...

That is so funny, but sad! Hope you guys are all feeling better!

Jen said...

My carpet looks really gross in this picture. It's really not gross. My camera must suck.

Marci said...

Ahhhh. Poor little tree. That is just one of those "are you freaking kidding me?" moments.

Jen said...

I have lots of "are you freaking kidding me moments".