Tuesday, December 14, 2010
sick:(
I haven't decided on our super secret spy names. Sunday night I woke up to KoKo throwing up on my face. Luckily it wasn't chunky so it just ran down my face and all over my clothes. He was fine all yesterday so we went to our family Santa Christmas party. On the way home Mr. C started complaining of a tummy ache. It was awesome to wake up at 3am for the second night in a row because of throw up. I didn't wake up until he was done though. Apparently he was trying to find me. I found throw up all over the bed, on the carpet in the hallway & all over my cool jeggings in my closet. I'm not sure if I'm really sick or if I'm just grossed out by the smell & clean up. Big J (hmmm liking my secret spy names) is out of town so it's been all up to me to clean it all up. He's always so good to jump up and take care of it while I take care of the kid. Anyway, we had fun at the annual Christmas party. Santa (grammy & grandpa) was so kind to bring all the kids pajamas again this year. K4 (haha this spy name stuff is making me laugh) is at Grammy & Grandpa's house today. He's been begging for a sleepover since they got back from St. G. They are taking him to a movie & Dollar Tree. His perfect day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ok so you officially have me stressed out about my blog. so I'm wondering why can't you just turn the other one private??? do I have to create a whole new blog???? let me know I'm stressed.
Katie I wouldn't create a new blog if I were you. It's too much work to copy all the blogs I look at over. We've been sick so I had some extra lazy time to sit in front of the computer. I need to print the old one! Going private on my original blog would have been safe but I just wanted to start a new one.
K4 is super lucky to have such nice grandparents! i always feel sick to my stomach when my kids throw up because i am so grossed out. Hopefully, you will not get it too!
Post a Comment