I wish I was Kody. Taking a nap by the fire is a favorite of mine! Nothing beats a nap by the fire. I bet he'll wake up tonight just in time for bed. I just can't bring myself to wake him up when he looks so comfortable. He has been a difficult child this week. It's easy to forget what a butt he can be when he's so peacefully asleep. His attitude is pretty funny but not when it's all day everyday! Maybe he'll wake up from this nap in a good mood.
1 comment:
Love all the updates! Kody is cute whether he is sleeping or yelling at you. He's just got it. Maybe there is something in the air because I fell asleep at 7:30 last night . . . woke up at 10:30 though. I guess I just needed a nap, like Kody!
Post a Comment