Friday, December 24, 2010

*Christmas Eve*

 Keaton loves his pillow pet and ball blankie.  I was in the kitchen & laughed when I turned to find my little buddy all comfy on the kitchen table.

 The boys were playing with the camera again.  I love to see what pictures come out of their little photo shoots.


Grandma Dianne was here today for a Christmas Eve party. 

 Camden took this picture of Keaton & Grandma Allen.  I love how his arm is around her.  The kids love her!

 Jason woke up feeling like poop but luckily felt a little better for the party.  He is not allowed to be sick on Christmas Eve!

 Mary & Grandma Dianne

 Ben, Mary, Chris & Sam

 Grandma Dianne got all the kids to sing.

 Ryan

 Ashley

Sam

 Keaton telling Santa AGAIN that he wants a blue bouncy ball & blue remote control car.  It's a good thing Santa found a blue remote truck today because for some dumb reason Santa had a red one.

 Ben

Santa told Cam that he's one of his very favorite kids.  Cam was trying to hide his cast from Santa because he didn't want him to know he got it from hitting his brother's super strong shoulder bone.
 Grandma Dianne gave Kody these pajamas & he put them right on & loves them!

 Austin-- We gave him a mini pool table & he said "Thanks guys, now I won't have to hit the bar".  I'm not sure if everyone thought it was funny but for some reason we couldn't stop laughing at that comment coming from a 12 year old.

Santa had Taylor sit next to him instead of on his lap.  Taylor looked very cool tonight with his goatee & cool t-shirt.

 Santa kicked back & just hung out with Grandma Allen.  He said he's known her for a long, long time.

 Her is ribbon man.. I mean Caleb.  He came in last night covered in bows & said "Never underestimate the power of ribbon man" & then he started throwing bows at us.  Camden is known as the funny one in the family but I have to say that Caleb is now taking his place.  O.K they are both funny!  I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings here.

 Here is the Emily.  Adorable!

We were happy to host the Christmas party at our house this year.  Thanks to my mom's directions my turkey turned out pefect!  Who knew that you don't need to get all fancy with cooking a turkey?  I sprayed it with butter spray, added salt & pepper & a wee bit of water, wrapped it really tight w/ tin foil in a tin foil container, cooked it on low for seriously about 12 hours & WOW it was so tender & delicious!  Everyone brought wonderful food to go with it.  Santa even showed up with gifts for all the kids.  Grandma Dianne had some fun games planned.  The party was even better this year because Monica is back from the Peace Corps & Grandma Allen traveled from Orem even though her knee is still hurting from surgery.  A grand time was had by all!  Yay for Christmas Eve, presents, food, memories & hanging out with family. 

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Cute pics of all of the kids! Caleb and Cam are both dang funny boys!! Sounds like you had a great party!! That is awesome that your turkey turned out so well!!

Marci said...

Great party post! I didn't realize SANTA came to your house! How cool! You are quite the party planner. Your boys seriously are hilarious. I love to hear their stories!