Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sucky blogger...

All I need to do to be a fabulous blogger is charge my camera battery. I'm missing out on some good times. Keaton had his real first day of kindergarten, kody starts preschool next week, we've been to the zoo with friends, I went to Swiss days with my favorite people, I've got a million tomatoes & peaches that I need to pick & do something with, I ate at corner bakery... YUM!!!! I shopped at the Park City outlets & I'm sure we've done other blog post worthy stuff that I can't remember right now. I'm sure I'll be back to blogging like a freak soon but for now it's just not happening. I'm too busy trying to catch Keaton up in school! Apparently I suck as a parent & failed to teach him everything he's going to learn in kindergarten before he even started. I'm sure his teacher is nice & he seems to like her so that's good! Bye. I'll go charge that battery right now.

No comments: