Monday, August 22, 2011

1st Day of School 2011

Today is the day we all look forward to during the summer when our kids aren't getting along or when we feel insanely overwhelmed.  I LOVE having them home & not having a schedule, but I'm always ready for them to go back.  It's pretty much a tradition for me to cry on the first day.  With Keaton starting Kindergarten I'm especially emotional.  We met all of their teachers at Back to School night.  I'm happy with all the teachers they got.  I know this is going to be a great year.  I was happy to see that Camden's desk is right next to the teacher. 


Not my my most photogenic child.  He just hates getting his picture taken!  He's ready for school with new shirt, backpack & shoes.

What a handsome group.  Can you tell which child is not starting school today?



Keaton wants you to see his new shoes.

He went and got his backpack so he could go to school.  Too bad preschool isn't for a few more weeks.

New shirt & shoes but since he lost a backpack last year he is going to use the same one this year.





5 comments:

Marci said...

These are freaking awesome pictures! I especially love Keaton pointing at his shoes! Cute! Such cute boys. The first day back is such a great day . . . for moms and kids! :)

Melanie said...

You really captured each kid well. I love Keaton's shoes! Great pics:)

Suzi said...

Stinkin cute boys!! Hope they had a good first day!!

The Bischoff's said...

They are so stinkin cute!! I hope you guys have great year!!!

hill family said...

Can you believe that were going to have NO kids at home for two and a half hours THREE TIMES A WEEK? What are we going to do with ourselves? I can actually think of alot!