| The young women earned money for Jacob with face paining. I can't believe how still Kody sat to get it done. |
| I'm so proud of Camden for wanting to do the race. |
| This is Cole, Sybil (bishop's wife & the Bear leader), me & Camden showing off our freezer pop holders. |
| Cole's sister, Grace... Another one of my favorite neighborhood kids! |
| Another picture of the holders. I loved how creative the Scouts were with decorating them. Not one of them looked the same. |
3 comments:
Those holders are so cool and so cool that Cam ran, what a cool thing! I like the word "cool" btw. The pic of you going down the slide = Utahrd! :)
Yep! Utahrd = ME! I'm dang proud of it!!!
Way to go CAM! That is awesome that your neighborhood did such an incredible event. And who wouldn't buy an Otter Pop holder! Those things are genius! I wish I has a set!!
Post a Comment