Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kody's 1st Day of Preschool!

Kody started preschool today at Sunnyside Preschool. It's the same preschool Keaton went to last year. His bff, Abram, is taking with him! They are toooooo cute. Listening to their conversations is the CUTEST thing ever! Kody LOVES Halle & they got to have a sleepover. She walked with him to his first day of school. They are so stinking CUTE when they play!



Kody said "take a picture & I'll pretend I'm running to school".  Nice pose Kody!


Sweet little cousin friends:)!


Abe & Kody on the first day of school!  Seriously Abe is one of the CUTEST boys ever!  He's 100% cute!  I told them to make a funny face so I guess pretending to pick your nose is funny. 




Kody cries when Halle says she wants to marry him & Keaton.  He said she should only want to marry him.

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Seriously love that Kody and Halle love eachother so much! Such a stinkin cute preschooler!!

Marci said...

Ahhhhhh! So cute! I love the photo of Kody pretending to run to school. He is such a funny kid. And his friendship with Halle is just so dang sweet! I love those two!