First of all the studio is so nice! I was totally impressed. The photographers just took over. I seriously sat on the couch & let them do their thing. This is the BEST my kids have all behaved during pictures. I'm known for never getting a picture of all my kids smiling. I do LOVE the pictures of our past where they are crying. I do think it's pretty hilarious. They are getting older now & it must have been a good time of day for them to behave because they were awesome. I can't give my kids all the credit though because Camera Shy somehow made it all come together in total perfection. The only problem is now finding which pictures I want to display because I LOVE every single one of the 60 or so pictures on the disc. What a freaking bargain! It was only $89!

































































4 comments:
You have got some DANG handsome boys!!! Love their smiles and the one where Keaton is jumping, to die for!!
this pictures did turn out really great! Your boys are seriously photogenic. And all the backgrounds are perfect.
Loooooooove these! All four of your boys are crazy handsome. Camera Shy rocks!
darling!! I can't believe how grown up they all look!
Post a Comment