We've been so busy that I haven't had time to find my camera, charge it & take pics to document our FUN summer. So far this is what we've been up to... Jason starts at a new firm tomorrow. The office is in Clearfield so we are excited to see him more!
We spent a day at Lagoon. It wasn't very busy so we were able to go on lots of rides without waiting in line. It was even a little chilly & rainy, which I prefer over going on a hot day. They kids played in the fountain & got soaking wet right before we left. They were the only kids crazy enough to play in the fountain on a chilly day.
We are doing a neighborhood camp that we are calling "Friend Camp". Ten different neighbors picked a Friday throughout the summer to do their camp. I got the first camp where we made tye dyed t-shirts & stamped their hand print & name on them. I ironed on a Friend Camp 2011 sticker thing. They also made bead necklaces, played in the sandbox/ "dinosaur dig", ate snacks & got prizes for finding hidden things in the sandbox. My camp was a success. I think all the kids had lots of crazy fun!
After camp, Camden got to go to Lagoon all day with his friend Cole. He even slept over at Cole's house that night! The next morning he rode Cole's cool motor dirt bike & took a dare from some old guy on the trail to go over a jump, where he landed on his arm & BROKE it. We have an appt. today with an orthopedic doctor so we'll see exactly what the damage is & how long he'll need to be in a sling. They won't cast it because of where it's broken.
Tanner slept over the other night & we made a picnic to go eat at the zoo but the zoo was CRAZY busy so we went to Liberty Park instead. That park almost has as good of people watching as Lagoon! I kept a very close eye on the boys while we were there. I was glad Tanner was with me to help. As crazy as that place is they still have a very cool park that the kids loved!
Tomorrow we get to watch Halle & Crew while Angie is at girls camp. We can't wait to have them all to ourselves for two days! Next week Angie will watch Keaton & Kody for a few days while I take my Wolf Scouts to camp. Caleb & Camden get to come. Poor Camden probably won't have as much fun since his arm is in a sling.
So there is our quick summer update for now. We are off to have more summer fun. BYE.
3 comments:
What a crazy fun summer so far! i hope scout camp is fun and that Cam's arm does not need surgery.
Find your dang camera!
I am a little jealous of your summer so far. Boo hoo for working full time. I will NEVER quit whining about it.
Poor Cam. I hope he will take it easy so he can HEAL!
Thanks for all the great sleep over adventures. My boys are sooooooo lucky to have you.
Yay! The comments finally worked for me! Yay for comments! Yay for blogging! Yaaaaayyyyy!
Post a Comment