| Only a few weeks ago Kody would stand back & watch cautiously as his brothers frolicked in the Lagoon fountain, but as you can see, he's now a full blown dare devil!!! I've become a big fan of the "wife beater" t-shirt for the boys. It's a great & cheap summer shirt. We sort of fit in at Lagoon with all the people covered in tattoos (nothing against tattoos... apparently Jason thinks he belongs in a tribe w/ his arm band he got when he was 17). After seeing some very interesting tattoos I told the boys we should cover them with the fake ones just to fit in. |
2 comments:
I love these awesome pictures! Collin sure does look COOL. :) And is Cam crazy? Doesnt' he realize he has a broken arm?
Love the wife beaters! That place looks so fun! You are so awesome to take them there so much! Also, Cam is nuts, hope you can get another sling for him for free. They are such dang cute and funny boys!!
Post a Comment