Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Good times in the summer...

Camden is enjoying the attention his sling brings but NOT the pain.  Poor kid keeps knocking his arm into things or we keep bumping him.  Yesterday the doctor said it's healing up good so that if he's extra careful he'll only need to wear the sling for 4 weeks.  The Rigby's brought over this cool plane for him; Grace brought him an envelope full of change; Lauren brought him a candy bar; Cole brought him some cool treasures & the Leishman family brought him a BIG bag full of treats, a movie & things to do!  Lucky boy.  Now Caleb wants to break his arm.

We are lucky to have Halle & Crew over for a few days so I pulled out the craft box & they are having some fun!

I'm so lucky to have Keaton as my interior decorator!  I find wonderful decor like this all over the house:)!

Lady Elaine is shedding like crazy so I haven't let her in the house for a while.  I didn't realize how much nasty fur was all over the yard until I sat crew out there with a popsicle!  He was covered in yucky dog hair. 

Keaton really loves these jammies & decided to add some accessories.  It's almost 3:00pm & he still has them on.  He's played in the water & in the sandbox with these jammies on today.   

If you want to know how to entertain kids all day just ask me.  I have lots of sneaky ideas!!!  Today I let them play with Dexter the guinea pig but Dexter had his own little sneaky plans.  He wiggled out of their arms & into the bushes to never be found again!  They've been looking for him for over an hour & have been busy making traps.  I'm not sure my flowers will survive the Dexter survival efforts!

Seriously it does NOT get any cuter than watching these two little cousins play.  I've heard them saying the sweetest things to each other.  They are best friends!


Yep!  It looks like my flowers are not going to survive.  I'm sitting here blogging & this little dude brought be the mother of all flowers.  He was so proud!

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Very cute pics! Little Crew looks so much like Justy, so cute! and Cam sure got spoiled, fun for him! Good luck with all of those rascals!

Marci said...

It looks like there is some summer fun going on at The Yancey's . . . OF COURSE! I think it is great that Cam is getting so much love for his broken shoulder. Maybe it will offset the suckiness of it. I can see why Caleb would want some of the attention - we should have done something for him too! Lucky you to have Halle and Crew. I'll bet they love sleepovers at your house like my boys do. And holy crap! That IS the mother of all flowers. What a sweetie. :)