Probably the best thing about you having to go to Scout Camp is that you got to take pictures of it! They look like they are having a ton of fun. Your boys are growing up! Is is crazy that none of my boys are Cub Scouts anymore? :(
Thanks for posting your pics! They are great! It made me really wish I had been there too. I'll have to figure out how to snag them for my own blog. I miss cub scouts so much. I guess it's time to start Tiger Cubs back up again, since my begging to be called as a den leader has not been working. :)
3 comments:
Probably the best thing about you having to go to Scout Camp is that you got to take pictures of it! They look like they are having a ton of fun. Your boys are growing up! Is is crazy that none of my boys are Cub Scouts anymore? :(
What a cute bunch! Hopefully, you have recovered from being so busy this week. :)
Thanks for posting your pics! They are great! It made me really wish I had been there too. I'll have to figure out how to snag them for my own blog. I miss cub scouts so much. I guess it's time to start Tiger Cubs back up again, since my begging to be called as a den leader has not been working. :)
Post a Comment