Keaton comes up with interesting clothing choices all the time but today he insisted on wearing the below outfit to church. None of my pictures turned out all that great so I just posted all of them. To top off the outfit he wanted a toothpick in his mouth. I'm still not sure why. I hope it wasn't a pretend cigarette. He also has some cool poses for the camera. He insisted the tie be hooked onto the undershirt with a few buttons undone. You can't see in the pictures but he also had different colored socks on. He felt cool & actually had an interesting way of walking in this outfit!
3 comments:
What a cute little model he is!! Love the hat and toothpick!
Oh my gosh! What a fashion statement! He is so funny and cute. Love that kid!
That's hilarious! What a handsome little guy.
Post a Comment