Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Field

We have an awesome field by our house where the boys love to frolic in the prickly weeds with their shoes off.  They really love this place.  I love it too, but not so much when Kody goes over because then I have to stay over there with them, & they enjoy pretending they can't hear me when I'm yelling for them to come back.  I guess I could walk through the weeds & mud to get to them but instead I scream at the top of my lungs for them to come back.  I'm sure my neighborhood doesn't appreciate my yell voice!  Kody lost his shoes in the mud so I guess we'll be searching for those today.  They always come home completely covered in mud but with lots of treasures to show for it.  I didn't get any after pictures but you would have seen kids covered in mud with a bucket of frogs & even a few tadpoles. 

Camden AKA "The Snake Hunter"

I thought this looked like a cute picture of Kody to post but now that I'm looking at it on the screen it looks more like he's pushing out a fart, or worse.  I bet he was!

People always say these two look alike.  I don't really think so.  Caleb doesn't like me taking his picture.  He will be happy to look back at these one day & I hope to hear him say "Thank you sweet mother for forcing me to be in pictures when I was a youngin'.  I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.  You could see then that I would like to know I had an amazing childhood full of fun".

Here goes Kody leaving me on the trail to get sun burned while waiting for him to return.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Your boys are so handsome and have such a nice mom!