Our Daily Adventures

Sunday, May 29, 2011

BOY stuff!




Posted by Jen at 10:15 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friends & Fam

  • Fawn
    Trunk or Treat with Oriental Trading - *Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. ...
    2 weeks ago
  • Michelle
    Magical Maui - Wheweeee! This semester ended and we could not wait to get out of town for a much needed break. Corey really took the lead on planning this one once we ...
    3 years ago
  • Deveri
    Nauvoo! - We send out weekly updates about our son Lance's mission, so a friend suggested we share about our family's recent 2 week mission to participate in the Nau...
    9 years ago
  • Belinda
    End of SNAP... - The kids have loved their Thursday night working in the special needs mutual...
    11 years ago
  • Misty
    Coming out of the fog - I finally feel like I'm starting to come out of the fog of depression, which is sooooo nice. I don't understand it. I don't really think I understand a l...
    11 years ago
  • Liz
    Summer Nights - This evening Rod was able to carve out a few hours to take the kids and I out on the water. I absolutely love it when we get any time to be out on the ocea...
    11 years ago
  • Melanie
    Race for a Cure and Rain!! -
    11 years ago
  • Crystal
    First Day of School Year 2014-2015 - I can't believe how fast they are growing up!
    12 years ago
  • Shanade
    Family Pictures - Back in October we finally updated our family photos. I love them!
    12 years ago
  • Compassionate Witness
    The Missionary Wall - *This is my final blog entry which was published in a weekly newspaper in Salt Lake City. Though brief, it comes as close as I will probably ever get at e...
    12 years ago
  • Sol
    Ode to Walnut Grove - Walnut Grove is a beautiful small community south of Sacramento. This place is special to me because it houses a good bunch of people I love. Also, it was ...
    12 years ago
  • Kim B
    Way Behind! - Cute eggs that Tom's mom made for our Easter Dinner!(Almost too cute to eat!) Okay, so I fell way behind on my posts, so this one might be a little bit ...
    13 years ago
  • Midge
    Easter 2013 - Our neighbor decided it would be fun to have a neighborhood easter egg hunt. We all contributed some eggs and a little cash for the bigger kids eggs....
    13 years ago
  • Midge W
    Clean Detox Diet - I've been watching a lot of food documentaries lately like Food Matters, Fat Sick and nearly Dead, Forks over Knives, etc. on Netflix to get inspired to st...
    13 years ago
  • Betsy
    more updates -
    13 years ago
  • Jenn
    Spring Visit from Grandma & Grandpa Frehner 2012 - Bob Bullock Museum You better believe it! Daidy rather fall in love with Grandpa Garth... She played, snuggled and even a little torching too...
    13 years ago
  • Jen Lang
    Random Events of 2013 thus far... - We haven't had a very eventful year... this weather has made me quite the hermit, but here is a little of what we have been up to... Visiting Grandma Allen...
    13 years ago
  • Jeff&Stacy
    My 8 Year Old Boy - Spencer turned EIGHT this month. And from what we know, EIGHT is GREAT because in our church, EIGHT is the magical age of when you can know the difference...
    13 years ago
  • I'm Gonna Run Right Up This Hill
    Seriously! Chemo stinks! - Here are a few conversations I've had recently: Officer: "Hi, where are you off to in such a hurry?" Me: "Chemo" Officer: not a believable look on his fac...
    14 years ago
  • Chrissy
    Fighting through the Tempest - I can't believe that it has been so long since we last updated our blog. For all of you faithful followers, we apologize. Nevertheless, the adventure conti...
    14 years ago
  • Jessica
    So it's been a while... - I am thinking about starting up this blog again. Not sure if it will last. With the addition of a new little one to our family- I figure I should give it a...
    14 years ago
  • Marilyn
    More dance recital pictures of Nicole -
    14 years ago
  • Suzanna
    Teeth... - Ander had 2 teeth pulled a few weeks ago because he had 2 other teeth growing in behind them. He did so good and was so brave. I think he looks so cute...
    14 years ago
  • Shannon
    Yard Work!! - We have been trying to get this yard looking better, but it is a lot of work! We have had cold and rainy Saturdays a lot it seems like!! Last Sat. we had ...
    14 years ago
  • Nikki
    Happy Valentines Day - I know what the best thing in the world is. It's love...in your heart. -Isaac (2/11/2012)
    14 years ago
  • Stace
    albert einstein! - and in case you need a visual reminder of the REAL albert einstein {i couldn't tell the difference either}
    14 years ago
  • Darcy
    Maddie earns her green belt - Maddie has been taking a Korean form of Martial Arts called Tang Soo Do for about 18 months. She absolutely loves it. More importantly she has learned so ...
    15 years ago
  • Allison
    Fwd: Duck Run - Saturday 27th - Brett Mitchell 281-808-5442 cell 713-988-6506 office 713-691-1254 fax www.ccofh.com Begin forwarded message: *From:* "Tim Soderquist" <tsoderquist@d...
    15 years ago
  • Jen
    A day at the Uintahs - One of our most favorite things to do is spend the day at my parents property in the Uintahs. It is beautiful there...and so serene. The boys love it! Its ...
    15 years ago
  • Natalie
    5 month Recap - Super quick summary of our last 5 months...Seriously has it been that long? I am the worst journaler/scrapbooker/blogger ever!!! (Of course we are choosing...
    15 years ago
  • Dianna
    Update on the kiddos! - I figure that I should update this here blog... It has become something I obviously do not make time for, but for the sake of far-away family I will post s...
    15 years ago
  • Gracie
    Our Christmas Card 2010 - We wish you are your family a very Merry Christmas!!! 2010 has been a good year for us. The picture on the far right bottom of our card is Callie holding ...
    15 years ago
  • Julie
    21 days of crafting. - While Jason was in China for 3 weeks I got busy making LOTS and LOTS of crafts!! Then my friend had a craft boutique at her house, so I decided to make eve...
    15 years ago
  • Arlene
    HAPPY COOLER WEATHER SEASON - I realized that I have not even blogged about Jen and Curtis new little arrival. His name is "Ozzy" and he is darling. He was a ten pounder and apparently ...
    15 years ago
  • Trista
    STOCKTON'S BASEBALL!! THE CUBS -
    16 years ago
  • Heather
    TY'S AWESOME 5TH BIRTHDAY PARTY! - [image: Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:] [image: Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox] Make a free picture slideshow
    16 years ago
  • Maggie
    First Day of Fall Break - The kids are out for 2 1/2 weeks. On one hand I can't believe we are already here but on the other hand we are all ready for a break and more than anything...
    16 years ago
  • Alix
    -
  • Becky
    -
  • Lisa
    -
  • Marci
    -
  • Missy
    -
  • Jenni
    -
  • Laura
    -
  • Heidi
    -
  • Jen J
    -

Caught my eye

  • Young House Love
    Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
    3 days ago
  • Mormon Stories
    Becoming a Megachurch Pastor – Todd Phillips Pt. 1 | Ep. 2190
    1 week ago
  • Fabulessly Frugal
    10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
    3 weeks ago
  • FMH
    Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
    6 years ago
  • Or so she says...
    DIY Fortune Cookie Messages – Give the Fortune of a Vacation!
    7 years ago
  • The Mormon Child Bride
    Things I Say on First Dates Vol. 1
    9 years ago
  • Deals to Meals
    Huge Case Lot Sales!
    9 years ago
  • Über Chic for Cheap
    Must Have: Loft
    10 years ago
  • SMMARTideas
    SMMART Math: Welcome Home Math Door
    12 years ago
  • rebeccamonsen photography
    Elliott Family
    12 years ago
  • Styled by Night
    ECOSHAG Infinity Scarves
    13 years ago
  • Quincee's Boutique
    Quincees Boutique
    14 years ago
  • The Frosted Gardner
    Repurpose Story
    14 years ago
  • Slavetosave
    Where I've Been & Changes
    14 years ago
  • CLEAN FEELS GOOD!
    Organizing Scrapbook Supplies
    15 years ago
  • The Dating Divas
    Our BRAND NEW WEBSITE!!!!!
    15 years ago
  • DownEast Basics Blog
  • No Greater Joy Mom

Delicious!

  • Girl who ate everything
  • The Crockpot Blog
  • Smitten Kitchen
  • Yummy Fun
  • Our Best Bites
  • Clean Diet
  • Dinner Time

Private

  • Angie
    A little behind and more to come.....
    15 years ago
  • Tennille
  • Betsy
  • Michele
  • Tiffany
  • Amy
  • Tanielle
  • Katie
  • Laci
  • Mallory

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ▼  2011 (116)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ▼  May (19)
      • Keaton's Preschool Program
      • Visiting Grandma
      • BOY stuff!
      • Campin' & fishin' pictures galore!
      • Doggy Swimming Lessons
      • Frog Catchin'...
      • Shady Lady Elaine is in LOVE with Jason
      • Memorial Day
      • Green eyeshadow
      • The Field
      • Yay for NO rain! Let's celebrate with a popsicle:).
      • Who says men can't multitask?  Jason can do just...
      • Rainy Days...
      • Camden's hair
      • Bird Nest
      • NO more training wheels for Keaton!
      • Dress Up Fun!
      • Happy Birthday Caleb!
      • Keaton runaway part 2 & some very random ramblings
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  December (14)

About Me

My photo
Jen
View my complete profile

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.