Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dress Up Fun!

What was I thinking when I pulled out the big box of Halloween costumes?!  They did have lots of fun changing in to different costumes & making a HUGE mess is the process!
Looks like Camden has more than outgrown the Spiderman costume!  That flexed butt is quite impressive;)!

I can't do that with my fingers. Can you?  Very impressive Caleb.

Oh Kody... You have such a CUTE face.  Why must you always hide it behind scribbles of marker?!  Woo can you see the mess of dress ups in the background.  I wouldn't let them watch any TV until they cleaned it all up.

I love to buy Halloween costumes on clearance.  I think I picked up this rasta hat for .50.

I'd be afraid to have a Home Depot dude with hair like this help me!

This is Brooklyn, Preston & Keaton.  They are the CUTEST little friends ever.  They met at preschool & love to play together all the time!  They all play so cute together!  They've never gotten in a fight.  This is the best age ever!  I love watching them play!

WOW Kody you are one cool kid!

My family room was clean before I pulled out the Halloween box!

WOW Kody this is another great & interesting look for you!

2 comments:

Suzi said...

So hilarious!! Love Kody's marker face!

Marci said...

Oh my gosh! Soooo funny. What is up with Kody and the markers? I love the wigs. You are such a cool mom.