Keaton was missing today! He was gone for 1 hour. I checked all the places I thought he'd be & started to panic a little, but it was after my second check of all the places he'd usually go & asking people to see if he was maybe hiding at their houses that the panic really started to hit me hard! My mind went to some really awful places. I called Jason & seriously couldn't even breath. Full blown panic attack was beginning. My wonderful neighbors were all looking. A few thought we should call the police. I called Jason again & he called the police for me because I couldn't control my shaky voice. I had checked my neighbors trailer but they weren't home so I felt like I was intruding (this was early in my search). I only yelled in the door. Caleb & Cam went in & looked & yelled but NO answer. I ran through their backyard but nothing. After searching for a little over an hour (felt like 20 hrs) my neighbor got home & checked the trailer again where he found Keaton hiding under a cushion!!! I wanted to scream at him but I was also just happy to see that he was safe! Below is my status about it. I'm too tired to even think about it for another second! This is the kind of tired I used to get after a pass out episode with Caleb & Kody. Total exhaustion! I'm going to bed.
Sending a HUGE hug & THANKS to my neighborhood & sister for jumping in their cars & sending their kids out in the cold to look for Keaton. He was found hiding under a mattress in my neighbors trailer & had been there for over an hour! This was all because I told him to go get in the car to go to the dentist. Found out I do NOT remain calm! Feeling embarrassed but thankful for everyone & thankful he's o.k!
3 comments:
I cannot even imagine how freaked out i would be if that happened to me! I hope you aren't too traumatized from it and hopefully, Keaton learned to never do that again!! No fun at all!!
Sooo scary. I can't get over his sad little voice when I talked to him. :( But I hope he learned his lesson! That was freaky!
Oh wow! So glad he is ok- I hope that doesn't ever happen again- That would be so scary!
Post a Comment