Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day is sooo much FUN!

 Dang this picture didn't work.  I was trying to hide the camera behind a piece of paper.  Camden was shutting the cupboard & Caleb is looking a little dumbfounded after getting hit in the face with a bunch of plastic balls.

I laughed my head off watching Jason drive down the street with this taped on the back of his truck!  I also got him by changing up his facebook.  I bet you didn't know he cries while watching Oprah, his birthday is today, his favorite activity is dancing & cuddling, his favorite book is Twilight & so on.  He is so fun to trick!

3 comments:

Suzi said...

You are the Queen of AF Day!

Marci said...

You are the best April Fooler EVER!

Rachel M said...

You are HILARIOUS!! Yep, you ARE Queen of April Fools Day!