Friday, April 29, 2011

Quick birthday post...

I've wasted enough time on Facebook today to last all week so I'll have to make my birthday post quick.  I'm only posting so I'll always remember the sweet gesture my boys did for me!  I woke up at about 7am yesterday to the smell of something baking.  All on their own Caleb & Camden set their alarms for 6:30am & made me breakfast.  It included: scrambled eggs, eggs in a hole, toast w/ lots of butter, potato chips, mt. dew, a plastic wine glass full of vanilla ice cream & a chocolate cake!  They did this all on their own!!! I was very impressed & proud of them for making my birthday so memorable!  I'm so sad that I didn't take any pictures.  They brought it to me in bed & even blew up balloons for me.  I have the sweetest, most thoughtful boys ever!  I'm also very happy that my sweet Jason cleaned up the entire mess before I came downstairs.  That made it even better.  Me, Jason & Caleb went to Rafael's for dinner & then saw Soul Surfer.  Dianne was so kind to watch the other boys so we could actually enjoy the movie.  My birthday fun isn't over yet.  I have a pedicure & someone coming to clean my house next week.  I also have dinner with some of my favorite friends on the planet on Wednesday & my mom, Marci & Angie don't know it yet but we'll all be going to lunch when my mom gets in town.

3 comments:

Suzi said...

so happy that you had such a good b-day! That is amazing that your boys were so thoughtful! Can't wait to celebrate next week!

Tanielle said...

That is a good birthday! How fun your boys did all those awesome things for you! So, so sweet! Happy Birthday Jen!

Marci said...

Lunch sounds good to me! Where and when? And your boys are sooooo sweet. I am pretty sure my boys would never do that for me.