Sunday, April 10, 2011

Camby Wamby

Woohooo he finally lost one of his front teeth!  I was nervous when Caleb lost his top teeth because you just  never know what those BIG huge permanent teeth are going to look like but luckily Caleb's teeth came in looking pretty o.k.  Hopefully Camden's will too.  Not so sure what his hair is doing in this picture.  Note to self.... Cam was cursed w/ his parents large foreheads.  Remember to comb the front down!

Camden missed his alone time while we were gone.  He created things in his room all alone for hours and hours today.

I need to get him on video describing in great detail what is going on in this picture.

2 comments:

Marci said...

That is some hair! I love his creativity . . . I hope he never loses it!

Suzi said...

that is awesome that he is so creative! love his new smile and hair!