I must have missed my kitchen. I woke up & made THIS, followed by THIS & then THIS! I also got all my laundry done & the house cleaned up. My mom keeps her house so clean. I came home & wanted to make mine feel good like hers. My sweet friend Missy lives in St. George. For some reason I did not invite Missy to my wedding luncheon. Missy, I would like to publicly apologize for this mistake! You are one of my dearest friends (i must be getting old because i use words like dearest) & I'm sorry that I didn't invite you to my important day nearly 11 years ago. Anyway, We went to lunch & got pedicures & I got to go see her house. This is also why I came home & wanted to get things cleaned up. Her house felt like a place I'd like to call home. I wanted to grab a blanket and cozy up on her couch. Missy recently gave birth to a sweet baby girl. Missy was only 22 weeks pregnant when she had her. Lilly lived on earth for 2 weeks before returning to Heaven. I was touched beyond words as Missy told me about her short time with her little angel. I'm so glad I have such amazing friends! While I was gone I found out my friend Kerri's sister Lacie passed away. Lacie leaves behind her husband and four children. Her youngest is only four years old. My heart breaks for all of them. A few years ago I was at Walmart and heard someone yell JENNI HUNT. I turned to see Lacie ready to give me a big hug. I hadn't seen her in years & was surprised at how sweet and friendly she was. I was even surprised that she recognized me. It's so sad and makes me love and appreciate my family even more.
What a cool Grandma. She came with us everywhere we went. She's a kid at heart.
Little did they know what they were in for! It really was scary!
I was surprised that even little Kody loved playing laser tag. He took off running & I never saw him until the end of the game.



1 comment:
How fun!!
Post a Comment