Friday, February 4, 2011
watch out!
I might turn into a crazy lady in the next month! This is also way too much info but you know I like to share stuff so here you go. I just think I need to warn anyone that I might come into contact with in the next month because my hormones are getting a kick in the butt. I've basically been having a period for the past THREE freaking weeks & it hasn't been light, if ya know what I mean. I went to the doctor where I felt like I got violated. I really don't like going to this type of doctor. He had to take a sample of my uterus & he's testing some other things. Luckily the ultrasound didn't show anything weird so he said it's likely a hormone thing. I've always HATED birth control but he suggested I give it a try. He has me on a double dose of birth control for one month & then a regular dose for two months. I'm willing to try anything to get this to STOP. I told him surgery does not scare me & that I'm ready for a hysterectomy. I'm ready to take drastic measures because my body is freaking out. That's all. Thanks for listening to me complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That really is a crappy deal. I hope the birth control works, and it isn't something worse. There are some things about being a girl that are not fun AT ALL.
Post a Comment