Saturday, February 12, 2011
marshmallows for breakfast & a special birthday wish for ME!
I never knew Keaton really understood what blogging was all about but this morning he was telling me a story about how Collin puts marshmallows in a bowl, microwaves it & serves it for breakfast. After he told me his awesome story he said "now go blog that". I grabbed my dumb kodak camera & had him repeat the story in his CUTE voice, but the dumb camera didn't work. I want a flip video so I can start vlogging instead of blogging. I would have way too much fun with a flip video. It's about that time of year where I start telling you what I want for my birthday, so I'll start out by letting you know I want a flip camera with a tripod! If you don't think you want to spend that much on me for my birthday, please feel free to get a few of your friends together to pitch in some money. It's o.k if your friends don't know me. It's a good cause. Thanks. So I tried to take a picture of a CUTE picture Keaton drew for me of him handing me a valentine. My kids always draw me smaller then them with big crazy hair. I wonder what this means. Check out the the awesome color I just pained my office (behind Keaton in the picture). I love how it turned out. Now it's time to get Jason out of bed so he can do his favorite thing and start hanging things on the wall for me;)! Friends & family you must buy me a flip video so I can present you with awesome entertainment like Jason whining like a little baby about hating to hang things on the walls for me. Our walls are seriously somewhat empty right now because I'm so scared to ask him to do this for me;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
More awesome green paint! Awesome! That photo is Keaton is awesome. I think he is brilliant for asking you to blog stories! That kid totally knows what is going on. CUTE!
Love the paint! I am sure you will get what you want for your b-day, you have some nice friends and family. :) Keaton is too funny!
Post a Comment