As a teen I had a few good Valentine's Days but there were also those years where I didn't have a Valentine & how dumb is Valentine's if you don't have a special person to give chocolates too?! I really love this holiday!!! I need to remember to put my heart apron on tomorrow with my cut out hearts in the pocket so I can hand out hearts when I see the boys showing love & kindness towards each other! I put these together while Jason finished up their Valentine boxes. I put them to bed early because some days I'm just DONE, plus I wanted to get everything ready for the big day full of LOVE.
This weekend I saw Just Go With It with Marci & my mom. We all loved it! Caleb & Camden were blessed beyond belief to sleep at the Leishman house on Friday. Seriously better than Disneyland for them! Camden even stayed two nights because they were busy digging a big fort thing in the yard. It was very cool! My cool parents took all of us to Chin Wah on Saturday night. The Leishman boys were kind enough to watch all the kids so we could enjoy dinner. Crew got to come to dinner & on the way home Jason seriously said "Crew just needs to get over me. I know he wants me to be his Dad". Jason watched him one night while me, Justin, Caleb & Halle went to the Jazz game & they bonded. Jason loves him! We also met Grammy at Toys R Us so the boys could all spend their gift cards that Grammy & Grandpa gave them for Christmas. I LOST one of the gift cards when we were in the store, but luckily they were able to look up my mom's card info. & give us a new card! YAY! It was a little chaotic at the store because Kody was not feeling all that great so he was whining like crazy. Luckily he got a little nap on the way home & woke up happier. Poor Grammy was probably exhausted from the insanity that we usually bring with us where ever we go!
Jason was given my Dad's 1974 jeep to get running again. Oh my! He is freaking excited! WOW. It's all he talks about. He can't wait to get working on it. I told him he can't start until my garage shelves are up & the garage is organized to perfection. At least he got started on the garage shelves. He's building some sort of loft in the single car garage. I can't wait to take pics and show it off. It's also my Valentines Day present.

2 comments:
That was one awesome weekend! Your valentines are so cute! I still have to go shopping for my boys. I am a slacker on V Day for sure.
you are so nice to give that to your boys! I didn't give mine anything, i suck! I want to see Just Go With It now sooo bad! Hope your shelves turn out good!
Post a Comment