Saturday, February 5, 2011

HAPPY 34TH BIRTHDAY TO JASON

A special shout out goes to Keaton for being the only child to fully cooperate and answer all the questions.

Caleb's Answers...
How old is dad? 34
What's his favorite thing? camping
What's his favorite chore to do at home? watch TV
What makes him happy? seeing me

 Camden's Answers...
How old is dad? 30
What's his favorite thing? his truck
What's his favorite chore to do at home? work on his truck
What makes him happy? Shady

Keaton's Answers...
How old is dad?  I don't know
What's his favorite thing? fixing his truck
What's his favorite chore to do at home? fix his truck
What makes him happy? his birthday cake
How does he make you laugh? tickles me & fights me
What does he do when you are not around? makes chocolate chip cookies
What is he really good at? fighting
How does he earn money?  he goes cha ching ya know
How are you and dad alike? We like wrestling
How are you guys different?  When we were young we were different
How do you know he loves you? when he makes me chocolate chip cookies
What does dad like most about mom?  When you bring him presents
What does dad dislike most about mom?  When you guys fight each other

 Kody's Answers...
How old is dad? Dad's free (three)
What's his favorite thing? TV
What makes him happy? TV
How does he make you laugh? He doooos this... whaaaa
What is he really good at? When he laughs at me
How does he earn money?  at the preschool
How are you and dad alike?  TV
How do you know he loves you? Um Dad's my best friend
I looked through the Yancey photo archives & found all of these pictures of Jason.  Some old & some new, in no specific order.  We love you!


























While looking through the pictures I found this picture & it made me laugh because it was taken a few days after I got my tummy tuck.  I was all drugged up on pain medication & couldn't stand up straight yet.  It actually took me about 2 months to be able to stand up straight.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Great post!!! I loved the kids' answers. What a good idea! Happy birthday, Jason!