| Remember the leaf mustache from a few years ago? It's baaaaccckkkk! |
| Oh & remember how Suzi took the mustache to a new level? Well I decided to get all crazy with the leaves tonight! |
| oooops. How did this picture get on here. Yep I went there. I'm just trying to be modest! |
| Seriously these plants are the biggest I've ever had. We've given them a little more love than we did last year but I still can't figure out why they are so big! Maybe they won't produce good tomatoes. Maybe they're all talk. Only time will tell. I'll keep you posted! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I saved the best picture for the end. We think this picture really shows how much we love each other. We've been working on our special picture poses so we'll be ready when we go to Camera Shy to get our pictures taken!!! |
4 comments:
Freaking HILARIOUS!! Love your modesty and awesome tomato plants! You need to get that last photo framed for sure!
Oh my heck! Thanks for making me laugh out loud and totally give away the fact that I am checking out your blog when I should be hard at work!!! You guys are hilarious! I am in awe of your tomato plants and can't wait to show Robb. He is going to die!
And a sad side note, it looks like I am no longer going to be able to upload photos to my blog. I don't know what to freaking do. So sad. :(
Thanks for taking the Word Verif off. Don't think I haven't noticed! It is the little things in life that bring me so much happiness.
Jen I can't get over your tomoatoe plants!!! How can they be REAL--Not only are you mother of the year, but now you best tomato grower. I seriously have never seen anything like those plants--they are tomatoe trees, not plants. You get any spare time next year--I need you to teach me the ways! Mine are 1 ft tall and are cherry tomatoes (and they aren't supposed to be!) You are my idol! Oh and the last picture is ADORABLE!! I love ya!
I have NEVER in my life seen tomato plants that big! They are like tomato trees. CRAZY!!!! I keep losing your new blog address but came across it again today. I am so glad! I missed your wonderful posts!
Post a Comment