Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Long but FUN summer day!

 
Check out this amazing fold up wagon!!  I've seen people use these at Lagoon.  I MUST have one!  What a great idea.  The reviews online sound great too.  I can't wait to order one!!!  I stinkin' paid $12 to rent a wagon at Lagoon today.
Here is my $12 wagon.  It was totally worth it!  I'm already over the stroller stage of life.  Wow those days flew by way too fast:(.  

I laughed when looking through the pictures I took today.  I've always known that my boys think Collin is cool & they always try to act like him but this picture really shows it in action.  Camden is trying to sneak a look at how Collin is posing cool for the picture.

Haha!  I guess this is his cool Collin serious face:)!!

Step aside other children at the Lagoon water fountain!  Allow me to introduce you to the kids that really know how to jump right in & have some fun!  We don't mess around.  Other kids watch from the sidelines, but few dare to be like the boys I bring to Lagoon!

They are loud & demand attention!  You can see strangers watching in amazement.


Take note... This is how you play properly in a water fountain!

Caleb watched from the $12 wagon because he didn't want to get wet until Rattlesnake Rapids.
Keaton is on the front row having a great time on Puff.  Check out Caleb & Camden on the second row.  They were acting way too cool for this baby roller coaster.


Wife Beaters are great to wear on a hot day, but you end up taking white trash to the next level when you let it hang down below your nipples.  We like to provide onlookers with some great people watching.  We took our neighbor Mitch with us today.  Kody decided that they are best friends.

Keaton & Kody have to find ways to entertain themselves while the big boys go on big rides.
Instead of coming home from Lagoon & getting all lazy, they kept playing late in to the night.  The sand Jason got this year is awesome.  This sand castle is one of their best of the season.  It's fun to hear their creative imaginations go wild.  I was pooped so I layed in the hammock & listened to the funny stuff they come up with.  I have to pretend I'm not listening or Camden's friend Landon gets a little shy.  But when he thinks I'm not there he gets all creative.

Caleb was working hard to build a wall so the castle would be safe from flooding.

This is Brinlee.  She's a fun new friend.

3 comments:

Suzi said...

Wow, Lagoon looks like so much fun! I love the wife beaters and the cool poses with Collin and how they take over the spash pad, hilarious!! You are seriously such a fun mom!

Marci said...

I love this post! It had me laughing out loud. I love how you really capture the Lagoon moments. Cam's face in the picture with Collin . . . hilarious! And Kody's saggy wife beater . . . so funny. Your kids (and mine) are soooo lucky to have such a cool mom (and aunt)!

Seneca said...

Your kids are the cutest kids! They are So much like mine. So it makes me love yours sosoos much! They are all boy! The saggy wet shirts are key at Lagoon, all my pictures this year of my kids at Lagoon --they have wet hanging shirts on them too. Too funny! looks like a great time was had by all!