haha! We all need a little confidence boost once in a while. I live in a house full of boys so sometimes I have to ask for it. Actually, I admit that I had to bribe them to tell me things they love about me. It all started because they wanted some chocolate milk so I said "well tell me what you love about me & maybe I'll get ya some". I was at the computer so I started typing them up. I'd love to do a post with pics of Kody's birthday fun but my computer is not allowing me to post. Jason needs to bring the laptop home from work so I can post pictures. So here's what my 5 & 4 yr. old boys think of me...
i love you when you take me to lagoon that has halloween stuff that makes me laugh (kody)
i love you when you take me to lagoon (keaton)
i love you cuz you let me go on rides & that's all i love you about (keaton)
i love how you get me whatever i want when i'm sick (keaton)
i love when we play homework & do the letter D (kody)
i love you um cuz you give me chocolate milk when i'm sick (keaton)
i love you cuz you give me medicine (kody)
um i like you putting black stuff in my hair (kody)
i love you about cutting all the roses off (keaton)
i love you about um me shooting guns with bullets (kody)
i love you about catching fishes for me (kody)
i'm glad that you're not my dad (kody)
i'm glad that you're only mine (kody) ***I LOVED this one***
i'm glad that you give us whatever we want for our birthdays (keaton)
i
love when you hang up pictures in my room & let me sit on the
computer w/ me & let me talk to someone on the phone & color
crayons (kody)
i love about you giving me ice cream & turning the radio on for me (keaton)
i love kissing you (kody) ***Kody is my favorite today***
i love when you turn on the radio louder then it lights up (kody)
i like about you turning on the radio songs from the halloween cd (keaton)
i love when you hang caleb's picture (kody)
**O.K so that was fun for me to hear, even if I had to ask for it. As far as other things going on, here's a little randomness for ya/ me... Well it's my favorite season of all! I don't know what it is about Fall that gets me thinking about my budget. Maybe it's because Christmas is right around the corner & I need to start saving up so it doesn't kick my butt! I need to read Dave Ramsey's book & start listening to him again. I usually get excited about cooking & finding new recipes but that hasn't hit me quite yet. I hope I feel like cooking yummy treats soon. Jason has decided to lose some weight & is doing awesome. Maybe it will motivate me to lose some too! I'm addicted to pinterest. Check out the link on the top right & sign up! It's weirdly FUN & I'm finding all kinds of great ideas! I want to clean my blinds this weekend & stain the fort but it looks like it's going to be getting cold! I have lots of projects I want to do, but find myself playing with my kids instead. I really feel the need to enjoy every second with them. It's hitting me hard that they are growing up so fast! They are really so fun & I want to be more attentive when they are talking my ears off. The psychologist at school is observing Camden right now. I'll let ya know what she finds out. He's still showing signs of being dyslexic, so we want to make sure we get him the help he needs. She's observing him so we can figure out a plan to get him to focus better. Not sure if he has attention deficit disorder but hopefully we get him all figured out soon. They are trying to do a focus tracker for him at school but the incentives don't really excite him. I'm glad the school cares & wants to help!! Keaton is doing awesome in Kindergarten & Kody is loving preschool. They are both loving homework. I make up pretend homework for Kody. Caleb is doing great in school. He always gets to take the challenge spelling test because he's just so darn smart. Don't want to brag or anything but I really have great kids & I'm feeling very lucky to be their mom! Being a mom is great TODAY! Let's hope for another good mom & kid day tomorrow!
2 comments:
That is so cute! I am glad you had such a good mom/kid day!! Keep me posted about Cam and i have been wanting to ask you about Jason and his diet! i will see you at lunch hopefully!!
Seriously! Your boys love you sooooo much! It is obviously because you are a rock star mom. What a great post that you can come back to when they are teenagers and you think they truly hate you. :)
Post a Comment