Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kody's Birthday Party!

Kody got to go to Frightmares at Lagoon for his birthday party.What a lucky boy!
Here he is on the sky ride with Kade.  This ride makes me nervous.  I yelled to Kade to make sure he didn't slip off.  I was with Halle & I had my leg over her so she wouldn't fall.  I've never heard of anyone falling off but it's a little freaky with the kids.


They have a bunch of different haunted houses.  The spook a boo is the only little kid friendly one & they even got candy.  The big boys were busy going through all the scary haunted houses.

Dang. Kody is all blurry in this picture but it was cute how he kept putting his arm around Keaton.



Halle, Keaton & Kody.

Kody wanted me to spray paint his hair black for our trip to Lagoon.

He was so happy to have a big birthday breakfast with Tanner & Halle.  He felt pretty special!

Collin & Kody were really cool at Lagoon with their black hair.

Kody & Kade.  I can't believe my little Kade is a big 16 year old with a girlfriend!

Don't know who the other little girl is in the picture but she wanted to sit with these cool kids.

3 comments:

Suzi said...

Seriously love how cute your boys are! Kody is so cool with his black hair and i love Halle's serious faces'! What a fun birthday celebration for Kody!!

hill family said...

It's nice how you went out of your way to go to Frightmares for Kody's birthday. I mean it's not like you're not completely obsessed with Frightmares yourself or anything.

Marci said...

Great photos! I looooove Kody and his love for his brothers. What dang cute kids you have. And that picture of Kade and Kody is priceless! The sky ride scares the living crap out of me. I was sooooo nervous. And I was wearing flip flops. And I realized I was too scared to reach down and take them off. Oh wait - this was supposed to be about cute little Kody's birthday bash at Lagoon. :) I love his cool black hair! Frightmares is awesome! Happy birthday, cute Kody!