Saturday, July 21, 2012

Phone pics

Well it looks like I suck at blogging now doesn't it?  I was going through my phone & found some pics to add to this sad little blog.  These are in very random order.
I had the privilege of going to Scout Camp for the third year in a row!  I really LOVE these boys & love going to camp with them.  I always suck at holding den meetings in the summer so we make up for it by spending a day at camp.  Truly a GREAT group of boys!

This is one of Jason's insanely amazing cheesecake creations!  He's really become quite the baker!  How lucky am I?! I'd also like to take this time to bare my testimony that I know there is a God in Heaven above!  I think about this every time I eat fruit.  Isn't that weird?  Watermelon, peaches, raspberries, blackberries...etc... YUMMY.  They are amazing creations & are so good.  How could anyone question God when there's fruit?  How else could something so delicious have been created.

Camden got a cool haircut to match his FUN personality!

I opened a kitchen drawer one day to get a rag & found Kody's undies in the drawer.  He said he did it to prank me.  Oh how I love that he's following in my footsteps.

Are you impressed with my 4th of July jello?  I sure am:).  I topped it with whip cream.  Pinterest is a great creation!

I got another damn bleepity bleepin crack in my windshield.  It was a huge rock & even cracked the inside.  I refuse to repair it.

Caleb & Camden have had the wonderful privilege of each getting to spend an entire week in St. George with Grammy & Grandpa.  Caleb went with Collin & Camden went with Tanner.  They had SO much FUN.  They got to go swimming, fishing, shopping, to movies & more!  Lucky boys!  We met my them half way in Filmore to pick up the boys.  One time we got nice & close to big fire.

Kody the toe walker likes to wear his cowboy boots.  I also like it when he wears them because it stops him from walking on his toes.  I hope he naturally stops walking on them one day.

Camden & Collin are too cool.

Crap I think these phone pics are loading all small. This is a picture of the kids & their friends feeding the ducks at the park.  We really have so many FUN & amazing kids in the neighborhood. 

I made Jason destroy our backyard to dig a hole for a built in trampoline.  Now I need to put a picture up of the finished product.  It's still sort of in construction though so I'll wait until it looks perfect.

The boys & their friends drinking koolaid slushies.

Keaton & Mrs. Johnson.  She was such a great teacher for him.  We are going to miss her!

Walker & Keaton.  What's that toy in Walker's hand?  Haha!  So funny:)!

Oh how I miss Eli.  He was so much fun to watch for the past two years.  His mom isn't teaching preschool anymore so I won't have him this year.  booohooo.  Keaton & Kody had so much fun with him.


Kody & friends @ the preschool program.

He's really a great performer!

Our church yard flooded so all the neighborhood kids had fun swimming in the dirty old water.  Luckily nobody got sick.

Oh deary my... This is my husband wearing the most pathetic jump suit thing ever!  He's not one bit embarrassed to wear this in the garage when he's working.  He did fix my Grandma's old tiller though. 

I had to take a picture of my pathetic laundry room!  It's so hard for me to keep up when the boys are home for summer break.  I'd way rather play.  I do have someone coming next week to help get my house in order.  Totally worth the money!  I can't wait!

One day we stopped and picked up six happy meals to take to the park.  Camden looked hilarious holding them for me.

We picked up this bunny from the animal shelter.  It's a replacement for the baby bunny that Jason cooked in the sun.  Oooops.  It was tragic.  This new bunny is naughty!!!  Lady wants to eat it & I'm ready to let her have it.

This was our baby bunny.  It survived an attack from Lady.  She bit part of it's ear off.  We loved Money the bunny so much & took such good care of her until we/ Jason left her in the sun.

This is an old picture from a trip to St. George.  It's pretty much an impossible task to get four boys to smile nice for the camera.  That's why I love taking them to Camera Shy to get their pictures taken.  They do whatever the cute photographers tell them to.  I need to post the most recent pics we got.


We like to sit on the couches n the foyer during sacrament meeting at church.  I'd rather sit out there & play with my boys.  I even managed to get a kiss on the cheek from Cam.  I was happy to find this picture on my camera.  Darn blurry though.

Clear back in February Keaton had a birthday party at Get Air. 

Wooweee lucky boy to be surrounded by such beautiful little ladies.

I've found that drinking crystal light from a lovely glass makes me feel so pretty.

I spent a night at my bro's condo in Park City with my lovely girlfriends.  We stayed up all night long and chatted.  Missing from this picture is Jessica, Becky A & Becky M.

This is me & my long lost friend Jen.  We had a great time getting together for dinner while she was in town.  I haven't had that much fun in a long time & can't wait to get together again next time she's in town!

Kerri, Jess & Suzi were at dinner too.  Lots of fun to visit with friends late into the night.  When you've been friends since elementary school you have lots to talk about!  I'm so sad that Becky A wasn't able to come with us.  Instead she was stuck in the hospital hooked up to a picc line.  I'm so sad for all that she is going through right now.  It really breaks my heart.  She's one of my oldest & bestest friends.  Cancer is unbelievably horrible.  PLEASE make sure to go to the doctor if you have any weird warning signs.  Who would think a 35 yr old would get cancer?!  Becky has a great attitude though & will fight this!  My friend Kristin is also about to start her fight with breast cancer.  There are so many sad things happening to people I love.  I don't like it!

O.K so this was the best I could get with my phone.  It's me, Marci & my mom at the American Idol concert.  It was so much fun.

The other night Keaton wanted to have a late night with Brooklyn.  I took them to the store to get treats & ice cream.  They played & did fireworks.

Here's a raspberry cheesecake made from scratch by Jason.  Heavenly I tell ya!

Here we are trying to get a picture at dinner.  haha.  Well at least we tried.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Wow, great pics! That cheesecake looks AMAZING! Also, love Cam's new hair cut and love all the fun things you guys have been up to! What a fun neighborhood you live in! Wish we lived in it! :( Also, Boo to Cancer!! Friends from elementary school RULE!!