Thursday, March 24, 2011

SPRING

I love when the weather gets warmer because Kody plays so hard that he actually falls asleep while eating his lunch!

Today we woke up to a little bit of snow but mostly rain.  The sun decided to make an appearance so we quickly hurried outside.  Kody ran out with only his underwear on. Can you see him back there behind Keaton?

He thought he was so funny.  I love how he's turned into a little comedian lately.

That bum is so CUTE.  I'm not sure that there's anything cuter in the world than a cute little bum in superhero undies!

They've been enjoying the sandbox.  I thought it was cold but they were too busy to notice.  They even had the hose on.

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Cute Kody! Your backyard is the best for kids! BTW, Did you get a phone yet?

Marci said...

Boys, boys, boys! You have the coolest ever yard. Kody is so cuuuuute!